Friday, April 9, 2010

30.03.10


Yesterday i made a test for the 5th grade. When they saw me taking out the papers, they got excited and when i went home from school, one boy from the same grade told me: "Thank you for the test, it was really good!". Today all of them were excited to get them back. In Estonia the tests are the most hated part of school :)

Here the students just crave attention. After i gave them an assignment and told them to write it in the notebook, they were basically running me over to get their dialogues checked.

One thing i still don’t understand is the time…it just doesn’t make sense to me that it's no longer March. It's already the 7th or 8th of April!

I think we’re 6h ahead of them, but why is it that when it’s 8 European time then in Ethiopian time that’s 2….

L

No comments:

Post a Comment